Friday, January 20, 2017

Growth Mindset: Continuously Improving

I had heard about Growth Mindset before, but I did not know that it was called growth mindset.

The biggest things I learned about myself as a student at OU was that not all strategies will work every semester. Although this didn't happen all the time, I found myself using different strategies every semester and in the meantime, I found which strategies worked well for me and which didn't.

I have a love for learning, so I will continue learning in any way I can, and I believe that learning is the only way you can continuously improve yourself in every way.

On the other hand, I have trouble with the Health/Happiness part of HEART. This semester, I really want to help myself improve in that department.

"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." This quote really resonates with me because this is how it is with my life. I am not seen as very successful, but I know I am because every time I have fallen down, I have gotten back up with a bang.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment