Monday, January 30, 2017

Learning Challenge: Health & Exercise

Today is Monday, January 30th, 2017, and I am completing the Learning by HEART assignment.

Exercise is something I've always had a lot of trouble with. I'm not much of a gym rat; I'm more of a workaholic. I continue working and working and I tend to forget to take care of myself.

I have been exercising for about ten minutes every day at home, but I feel like that's not enough. So this week, my goal is to go the gym for about forty-five minutes after I get off work. If I already have my gym clothes ready, there's no excuse for not going. I will take care of myself as well as everyone else.

I want to have a strong, curvy, feminine figure. But just wishing it doesn't make it happen. I have to make it happen by training and working for it.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment