Monday, January 30, 2017

Growth Mindset: Growth Beyond School

Today is Monday, January 30th, 2017, and I am completing the Growth Mindset assignment.

Growing beyond school is very important and essential to life. The best way for this happen is to learn by observing the environment around you.

I have a passion for learning and I have continued learning about what I want to do later in life (which is to own and operate a hotel). In that scenario, I would be self-employed. I learn about business and business principles where I work right now because my bosses are self-employed. They know almost everything about self-employment because they have been surrounded by it all their lives, so they help me to learn about it, and I am very thankful to them!

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." Progress is progress no matter how slow. Making progress is the only way you learn.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment