Friday, February 3, 2017

Wikipedia Trail: From Raj Ghat To Rajiv Gandhi

Today is Friday, February 3rd, 2017, and I am completing the Week 3 Wikipedia Trail assignment.

My Wikipedia trail started at Raj Ghat. I started there because I've been to Raj Ghat, but I couldn't remember where it is. All that I remember from going there is that my mom, sister, and I got separated and lost from our tour group. We eventually just found our way to the entrance and found our tour group there.

Then I went Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page. He was the first prime minister of India.

Then I went to Indira Gandhi's page. I learned that she was Nehruchacha's daughter.

And lastly I went to Rajiv Gandhi's page. He was Indira Gandhi's son.

I really liked this picture of Nehruchacha's study, so I inserted it here. It is located in his home, Teen Murti Bhavan.
Source: (Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment