Sunday, March 5, 2017

Growth Mindset: Getting Outside My Comfort Zone

I used to not get out of my comfort zone. I just stayed wherever I was comfortable. As life went on, especially during my college years, I realized that in order to grow and become better than who I was yesterday, I had to get out of my comfort zone.

I really started exploring myself and doing things I did not do before. This has helped me to boost my confidence, experience, and knowledge in a lot of different aspects of life.

People who used to say that I'm not confident or don't have a lot of self-esteem now say that I am one of the most confident people they have seen. I know for a fact that many of my former teachers are very proud of the person I've become.

Now for a quote!

"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do something you've never done."
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment