Monday, March 27, 2017

Reading Notes: Arni's The Missing Queen, Ch 4 - 6

For this week's extra credit reading, I continued reading The Missing Queen and read chapters four, five, and six.

The journalist's name is still not revealed, but nonetheless, I am still captivated by the book. I am really loving the new twist given to the Ramayana, although sometimes I do get lost in the book (as to who's who).

Chapters 4 through 6 consisted of the journalist being ousted from his job and a couple of people came to his for some odd reason. The journalist's former boss gave his interview to a rival channel to portray on their channel.

I am truly captivated by this new remake of the Ramayana. It sure does have me wanting to read until the end!

Click here for a reading guide to Arni's The Missing Queen.

Lord Rama and Mother Sita. Can you imagine them in modern day clothing?
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment