Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 8 Growth Mindset

I can definitely say that I have the Growth Mindset for sure. I have almost all of the qualities on the right column. When you quit improving, you quit learning, and learning is very essential to becoming better day by day.

I know what my priorities are, and I won't let anything get in my way. Moreover, I know what I want from life and what I want to do with my life. There are people who doubt that, but I don't really care because I do know what I'm doing and what I want to do eventually.

My biggest plus point is that I know what my weaknesses are, I'm not afraid to confess what they are, and I am willing to change them in to strengths.

I take pride in who I am and what I want to do.

This is for all the folks who doubt my capabilities. I'm going to work hard right now, and let my success doing the talking. I always say that success is the best revenge for those who doubt you.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment