Monday, March 27, 2017

Learning Challenge: Time

Guess what everyone? It's Week # 11, and there's now only 5 weeks left of this semester.

I am excited that this semester is almost coming to a close. I've been looking forward to it since it began. LOL!!

Starting this week, I've started to work one week ahead, so in this week (starting on Wednesday), I'll be working on Week 12's work. I feel like it will work really well, and it will help me to stay on top of homework, so that I don't forget any assignments. I've also started taking Sundays off so that my mind gets some rest from homework and so that I can complete other things that I want to do.

"It's almost the end of the semester. [sic] Hallelujah!!!!!!" I feel like the two people in the picture too!
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment