Monday, March 27, 2017

Growth Mindset: Taking The First Step

The hardest part about anything in life, whether it be a homework assignment or something big, is to start. To start is the hardest part of anything.

Today, I am going to write about a meme that really resonated with me. The meme, as you can see below, says "Start climbing! That is how you develop your abilities."

The more you try different things by getting out of your comfort zone, the more abilities and skills you'll have. You can find your passion that way too!

I remember when I started doing the bank reconciliations at my workplace. At first, it was really hard, but as I did it more and more, I was getting more comfortable with it.

"Start climbing! That is how you develop your abilities."
Source: (Laura's Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment