Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

Reading
I have been making good choices about the reading. I have had the time to read, but I try to complete as early as possible because reading is my least favorite thing to do unless I'm reading for pleasure, not for class. I have my own little study nook, so I don't have an issue with finding a place to read or do homework.

I have reading from the terms of a writer, therefore making it quite easy to do the writing later on. The reading notes help in that department too because the writing idea is written down, so even if I do forget it, I can just look at the notes to remind myself of where I am and what I need to do next.

I pretty much have my semester planned as far as what I am going to read and when, so I really don't have an issue deciding what I need to do. I just can't believe the semester is already half way over!

Writing
I have been enjoying writing about my favorite show in this class. I also love the fact that I get to share my culture with everyone, and that everyone respects who I am and where I come from.

Connecting
I have not been connecting with other students because I make up that work with extra credit.

"You will get there, but only if you keep going." Quitting never gets you anywhere. You just have to keep going.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment