Monday, February 20, 2017

Famous Last Words: Behind, Yet Not Behind

Week 5 has been very off. I don't remember what was going on (now that a new week is here, and it's time to focus on it); all I know that I didn't everything done that I had intended to.

Things are going pretty okay with all of my classes, actually. I feel like I'm on top of it, yet I'm behind. I'm doing well in three out of seven classes. I have a couple of classes that I direly need to get an A in, and I am trying very hard to get my grades up in those classes. Other than that, I feel like I'm doing fine in my classes. And I think that taking my breaks as planned is really helping me with productivity. At the end of my homework session, I do feel like I've gotten something done, rather than feeling like I've wasted my time.

My plan for this week in this class is to get through work through Week 11. I know I'm only working on Week 5's work currently, but if I work diligently, I do believe that I can get done with it all. There's a great rhythm to this class, and once I have the rhythm down, it becomes so much easier to do the work.

In my other classes, I'm trying to stay ahead as much as I can. Sometimes it can be difficult when there are so many other things going on. In order to keep up with homework, I need to be getting up early in the morning, but that is so much of a struggle in my life, it's crazy. Just this morning, I said I would get up at six to do homework, but I actually rolled out of bed at seven. I guess I have have to take a shot at it tomorrow. I'm sure I can do it tomorrow!

My plan for this week for my job is to finish a couple of different projects. I need to start playing salesman at our old paint stock still sitting in our store, taking up unnecessary space. And I also need to try to do something about all of our shelving. Maybe I'll just constant mention taking it for scrap metal. I know for sure that all of us are getting sick and tired of seeing it and taking up a bunch of needed space. The third thing to get rid of is the timbers from crane mats. I need to find construction companies that will buy all of it. It's crazy how business is so risky and unpredictable that it can put a business into a cash crunch anytime.

My motto for this week.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment