Monday, February 20, 2017

Growth Mindset: Growth In My Other Classes

The biggest challenge in any of my classes is to actually read the assigned readings. In classes that interest me, this is less of a problem. Not that I'm not doing well, but it's that sometimes it's hard to do the assignment without actually knowing the material. I skim the pages of the assignment, but that doesn't always work.

I am dually enrolled, and I have seven classes altogether. It can be hard sometimes to balance all the work, plus having a part-time job.

Since the end of the semester is still ten weeks away, I can't really say if I've grown or not. All I know is to the work the best of my ability, and results will follow.

"Do your best and Let God do the rest." I live by the quote, and it is one of the best life lessons I've received.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment