Sunday, February 12, 2017

Famous Last Words: Weirdest Week

This week was just the weirdest week I've had this semester. Some really strange things happened that didn't make sense.

One of those weird events was that one of my bosses had some kind of allergic reaction to her eyedrops and her eyes were swollen and puffy, and I had to cover for her a couple of days at work, so that left me with less time to work on homework. I don't know if I'll more time to work on homework this week either. I may have to fill in for her on Monday, and I am also going to the career fair in the Union on Wednesday. But I do know that I have less homework in week 5 than in week 4, so the less time should not be an issue.

Another weird thing was that we got calls about stuff that we are trying to sell at work that we really don't need. That's a project in pending on Monday and has to be complete as soon as possible and with me around, it'll get done quite fast.

I'll just end by saying that I look forward to this upcoming week tomorrow.

"The whole week was weird." Really? Tell me about it!
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment