Friday, February 3, 2017

Famous Last Words: So Much To Do, So Little Time

Today is Friday, February 3rd, 2017, and I am completing the Famous Last Words assignment.

This week, I had quite a bit of homework to complete. I was quite motivated to get up early and complete it, but when the morning arrives, my devil mind convinced me to stay in bed for "a little while longer" and I didn't quite actually get everything done, but that's ok because Saturday and Sunday are still around for getting my homework done.

I'm not going to let myself remain in bed for longer than ten minutes after my alarm goes off. I will get up at seven tomorrow and Sunday and come to study hall and finish my homework so that I can feel accomplished.

On the other hand, my workplace is experiencing a major cash crunch, and I am trying my very best to help solve the problem. I prayed about it yesterday, and I know that prayers work so I am sure that God will me with this. I don't know why I didn't think about praying over it earlier, but better late than never, right?

Quotes are best, so let's end with one.

"Nothing worth having comes easy." This is my sister's favorite quote and is something she and I both live by.
Source: (Google Images)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this post is one of the most relatable things I have read this week! Like you, I am always that person who hits snooze on my alarm! I like what you said about being motivated and getting up by ten minutes after your alarm goes off! I feel like that is a great goal to have in the morning! I really hope things work out at your work and best of luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete