Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review: Writing About Something New

A few days ago, after submitting an assignment, I got an email from our professor to keep in mind about not writing about something I've already written about. That's kind of hard, but when I start writing about a certain topic, it automatically strikes me about whether or not I've written about it before.

One thing that I really like about this class is that it helps to know myself so much better. It helps me to dig deeper and deeper into myself and to push myself to do better and know that I can.

Something on the class announcements that really resonated with me was the Growth Mindset cat: "Let another's success inspire you". That is a really powerful statement to me. I have always been inspired by another's success. It can really be a catalyst to helping one reach their dreams!

"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." Without trying, you will never succeed. And those who try never fail.
Source: (Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment